Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some Pics in Progress...






You know how you see yourself and no matter how your body changes, it always looks the same? Well, the other day I looked in the mirror and guess what I saw?? A collar bone! Can you believe it? Something most of you take for granted has been hiding for quite awhile. So, I decided to have Steve take another pic...and you know what else, I think I'm actually losin' it! Before I get too excited I'll do what all good self-doubter's do...I know there's still a long way to go, but for now, I think I might just enjoy the journey. It might even be as fun as the destination (seriously, how cheezy can I be?!?!?!).
So, until next time, my friends...Now, I'm not going to go and eat that brownie!




2 comments:

  1. Sarah, you look fabulous and I'm glad you're starting to feel it, too! I can't wait to see you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete