Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pounds, Parishioners, and Parenting....

11 pounds gone! 11 pounds in one week; I know, I know--healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs a week, but this is fabulous! I followed the program to the letter, took the "free day" yesterday, and am back at it today! I need to do a little better at spacing my meals, but other than that I really like it! Week Two, here we come.

I've decided that I love Jesus...I'm just not too fond of the friends that he brings with him. It would be a hell of a lot easier if I could just have him, and everyone else went their merry way.

And finally, to round out my title--why do children behave so much better for other people?!?!? Bean actually ate his mac and cheese today at a friend's house, but consumes nothing but fruit roll-ups here...I've really got to throw those away!

So, I close this day that feels like three, with a prayer for shalom for all the thousands of lurking readers out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment